Chenoncau Sky Goblet Pleat Drapery Panel
- Free US Shipping on all orders Over $150
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Based on a documentary print that is derived from a 17th-century Persian damask, Chenonceau by Schumacher fabric features enchanting flora-and-fauna silhouettes. This beautiful fabric is 100% linen and luxuriously buoyant. Our drapery panels are custom designed by our owner, Amy Sharp (an Interior Designer), and available in two lengths, 108" and 96". Each panel is 1 1/2 widths, which gives good visual weight to most window widths, especially with the weight of the fabric and drapery lining.
- Featuring Schumacher's Chenoncau Sky Linen Fabric
- Fabric Country of Origin + Finish: France
- Each drapery panel includes hand-sewn, classic Goblet Pleats
- These are custom designed drapery panels and made by our professional drapery workroom
- Non-functional panels provide good visual weight but do not close over large window widths (for a stationery look)
- Each panel is lined and weighted
- Concierge, white glove care is taken in packaging your order for doorstep delivery, including a cardboard tube to keep each pleat rounded and not folded sharp (clients may wish to us a steamer once they are hung to loosen creases from shipping)
- Drapery hooks are included
- Rods and Rings are not included and must be purchased separately
- Panels are sold individually
- These are not curtains. These are high-end drapery panels that are custom made, hand sewn and not mass produced. Custom draperies elevate any space and are only available through interior designers.
- Overall: 70" W x 96" or 108" L; pleats stack to approximately 25" W x 96" or 108" L
* All drapery panels are made to order and cannot be returned or exchanged once purchased. Current lead time is 3-4 weeks once order is placed.
Free US Shipping on all orders over $150